Costs for Roofing Companies in Fox Lake, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Fox Lake, but it will not get them an exact number. Fox Lake roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Fox Lake is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Lake county ranged from $6,735.00 to $8,725.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Fox Lake roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Fox Lake Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Fox Lake hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Fox Lake.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Fox Lake Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Fox Lake law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $927.60-$1,159.50 to Fox Lake roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Fox Lake area as well. Homeowners usually compare Fox Lake roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Twin Lakes, WI, Antioch, IL Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies in Grayslake, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 25, 2021