Costs for Roofing Companies in Antioch, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Antioch, but it will not get them an exact number. Antioch roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Antioch is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Lake county ranged from $6,313.00 to $8,180.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Antioch roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Antioch Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Antioch hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Antioch.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Antioch Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Antioch law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $869.52-$1,086.90 to Antioch roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Antioch area as well. Homeowners usually compare Antioch roofing companies with Fox Lake, IL Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies around Grayslake, IL and Gurnee, IL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 13, 2018