Costs for Roofing Companies in Franklin Square, NY
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Franklin Square, but it will not get them an exact number. Franklin Square roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Franklin Square is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Nassau county ranged from $6,685.00 to $8,809.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Franklin Square roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Franklin Square Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Franklin Square hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Franklin Square.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Franklin Square Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New York sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Franklin Square law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $929.64-$1,162.05 to Franklin Square roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Franklin Square area as well. Homeowners usually compare Franklin Square roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Albertson, NY, Baldwin, NY Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies around Carle Place, NY in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 14, 2023