Costs for Roofing Companies in Lawrence, NY
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Lawrence, but it will not get them an exact number. Lawrence roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Lawrence is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Nassau county ranged from $7,105.00 to $9,363.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Lawrence roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Lawrence Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Lawrence hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Lawrence.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Lawrence Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New York sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Lawrence law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $988.08-$1,235.10 to Lawrence roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Lawrence area as well. Homeowners usually compare Lawrence roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Baldwin, NY, Roofing Companies around Cedarhurst, NY and Roofing Companies around East Rockaway, NY in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 14, 2021