Costs for Roofing Companies in Golden Valley, AZ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Golden Valley, but it will not get them an exact number. Golden Valley roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Golden Valley is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Mohave county ranged from $6,612.00 to $8,482.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Golden Valley roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Golden Valley Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Golden Valley hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Golden Valley.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Golden Valley Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arizona sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Golden Valley law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $905.64-$1,132.05 to Golden Valley roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Golden Valley area as well. Homeowners usually compare Golden Valley roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Kingman, AZ, Roofing Companies in Bullhead City, AZ and Mohave Valley, AZ Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 28, 2018