Costs for Roofing Companies in Mohave Valley, AZ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Mohave Valley, but it will not get them an exact number. Mohave Valley roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Mohave Valley is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Mohave county ranged from $6,685.00 to $8,575.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Mohave Valley roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Mohave Valley Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Mohave Valley hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Mohave Valley.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Mohave Valley Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arizona sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Mohave Valley law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $915.60-$1,144.50 to Mohave Valley roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Mohave Valley area as well. Homeowners usually compare Mohave Valley roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Bullhead City, AZ, Golden Valley, AZ Roofing Companies and Lake Havasu City, AZ Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 15, 2018