Costs for Roofing Companies in Johnston, IA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Johnston, but it will not get them an exact number. Johnston roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Johnston is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Polk county ranged from $6,243.00 to $7,964.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Johnston roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Johnston Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Johnston hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Johnston.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Johnston Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Iowa sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Johnston law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $852.36-$1,065.45 to Johnston roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Johnston area as well. Homeowners usually compare Johnston roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Ankeny, IA, Roofing Companies in Clive, IA and Des Moines, IA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 10, 2018