Costs for Roofing Companies in Helena, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Helena, but it will not get them an exact number. Helena roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Helena is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Shelby county ranged from $6,605.00 to $8,409.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Helena roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Helena Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Helena hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Helena.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Helena Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Helena law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $900.84-$1,126.05 to Helena roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Helena area as well. Homeowners usually compare Helena roofing companies with Alabaster, AL Roofing Companies, Bessemer, AL Roofing Companies and Pelham, AL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 14, 2017