Costs for Roofing Companies in Bessemer, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Bessemer, but it will not get them an exact number. Bessemer roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Bessemer is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Jefferson county ranged from $6,144.00 to $7,822.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Bessemer roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Bessemer Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Bessemer hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Bessemer.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Bessemer Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Bessemer law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $837.96-$1,047.45 to Bessemer roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Bessemer area as well. Homeowners usually compare Bessemer roofing companies with Roofing Companies in Fairfield, AL, Roofing Companies around Helena, AL and Pleasant Grove, AL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 10, 2018