Costs for Roofing Companies in Highland Park, MI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Highland Park, but it will not get them an exact number. Highland Park roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Highland Park is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Wayne county ranged from $6,179.00 to $7,948.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Highland Park roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Highland Park Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Highland Park hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Highland Park.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Highland Park Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Michigan sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Highland Park law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $847.56-$1,059.45 to Highland Park roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Highland Park area as well. Homeowners usually compare Highland Park roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Berkley, MI, Center Line, MI Roofing Companies and Clawson, MI Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 26, 2021