Costs for Roofing Companies in Hollywood, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Hollywood, but it will not get them an exact number. Hollywood roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Hollywood is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Broward county ranged from $6,548.00 to $8,381.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Hollywood roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Hollywood Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Hollywood hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Hollywood.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Hollywood Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Hollywood law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $895.68-$1,119.60 to Hollywood roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Hollywood area as well. Homeowners usually compare Hollywood roofing companies with Hallandale, FL Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Fort Lauderdale, FL and Roofing Companies in Plantation, FL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 19, 2017