Costs for Roofing Companies in Homestead, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Homestead, but it will not get them an exact number. Homestead roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Homestead is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Miami-Dade county ranged from $6,686.00 to $8,558.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Homestead roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Homestead Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Homestead hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Homestead.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Homestead Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Homestead law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $914.64-$1,143.30 to Homestead roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Homestead area as well. Homeowners usually compare Homestead roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Hialeah, FL, Key Largo, FL Roofing Companies and Miami Beach, FL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 20, 2021