Costs for Roofing Companies in Tustin, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Tustin, but it will not get them an exact number. Tustin roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Tustin is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Orange county ranged from $6,846.00 to $8,843.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Tustin roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Tustin Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Tustin hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Tustin.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Tustin Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Tustin law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $941.28-$1,176.60 to Tustin roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Tustin area as well. Homeowners usually compare Tustin roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Irvine, CA, Roofing Companies near Foothill Ranch, CA and Roofing Companies near Costa Mesa, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 21, 2021