Costs for Roofing Companies in Joliet, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Joliet, but it will not get them an exact number. Joliet roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Joliet is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Will county ranged from $6,354.00 to $8,217.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Joliet roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Joliet Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Joliet hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Joliet.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Joliet Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Joliet law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $874.20-$1,092.75 to Joliet roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Joliet area as well. Homeowners usually compare Joliet roofing companies with Channahon, IL Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies around Crest Hill, IL and Roofing Companies around Lockport, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 28, 2018