Costs for Roofing Companies in Woodstock, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Woodstock, but it will not get them an exact number. Woodstock roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Woodstock is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Cherokee county ranged from $6,239.00 to $7,912.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Woodstock roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Woodstock Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Woodstock hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Woodstock.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Woodstock Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Woodstock law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $849.00-$1,061.25 to Woodstock roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Woodstock area as well. Homeowners usually compare Woodstock roofing companies with Acworth, GA Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies in Canton, GA and Roofing Companies near Kennesaw, GA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 14, 2018