Costs for Roofing Companies in Lake Worth, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Lake Worth, but it will not get them an exact number. Lake Worth roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Lake Worth is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Palm Beach county ranged from $6,178.00 to $7,851.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Lake Worth roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Lake Worth Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Lake Worth hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Lake Worth.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Lake Worth Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Lake Worth law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $841.68-$1,052.10 to Lake Worth roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Lake Worth area as well. Homeowners usually compare Lake Worth roofing companies with Belle Glade, FL Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies around Boca Raton, FL and Boynton Beach, FL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 21, 2017