Costs for Roofing Companies in Lompoc, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Lompoc, but it will not get them an exact number. Lompoc roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Lompoc is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Santa Barbara county ranged from $6,736.00 to $8,651.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Lompoc roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Lompoc Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Lompoc hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Lompoc.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Lompoc Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Lompoc law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $923.16-$1,153.95 to Lompoc roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Lompoc area as well. Homeowners usually compare Lompoc roofing companies with Goleta, CA Roofing Companies, Guadalupe, CA Roofing Companies and Santa Maria, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 16, 2018