Costs for Roofing Companies in Los Gatos, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Los Gatos, but it will not get them an exact number. Los Gatos roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Los Gatos is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Santa Clara county ranged from $6,444.00 to $8,360.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Los Gatos roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Los Gatos Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Los Gatos hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Los Gatos.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Los Gatos Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Los Gatos law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $888.24-$1,110.30 to Los Gatos roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Los Gatos area as well. Homeowners usually compare Los Gatos roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Campbell, CA, Cupertino, CA Roofing Companies and Santa Clara, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 15, 2018