Costs for Roofing Companies in Marlborough, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Marlborough, but it will not get them an exact number. Marlborough roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Marlborough is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Hartford county ranged from $6,236.00 to $8,010.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Marlborough roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Marlborough Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Marlborough hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Marlborough.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Marlborough Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Marlborough law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $854.76-$1,068.45 to Marlborough roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Marlborough area as well. Homeowners usually compare Marlborough roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Colchester, CT, Roofing Companies near Columbia, CT and Roofing Companies near Cromwell, CT in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 15, 2018