Costs for Roofing Companies in East Granby, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in East Granby, but it will not get them an exact number. East Granby roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in East Granby is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Hartford county ranged from $6,215.00 to $7,990.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in East Granby roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
East Granby Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average East Granby hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in East Granby.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
East Granby Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by East Granby law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $852.24-$1,065.30 to East Granby roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the East Granby area as well. Homeowners usually compare East Granby roofing companies with Bloomfield, CT Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies around East Windsor, CT and Enfield, CT Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 20, 2017