Costs for Roofing Companies in Milan, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Milan, but it will not get them an exact number. Milan roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Milan is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Rock Island county ranged from $6,490.00 to $8,363.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Milan roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Milan Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Milan hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Milan.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Milan Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Milan law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $891.12-$1,113.90 to Milan roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Milan area as well. Homeowners usually compare Milan roofing companies with Bettendorf, IA Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Davenport, IA and Roofing Companies in East Moline, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 20, 2018