Costs for Roofing Companies in Rock Island, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Rock Island, but it will not get them an exact number. Rock Island roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Rock Island is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Rock Island county ranged from $6,952.00 to $8,958.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Rock Island roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Rock Island Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Rock Island hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Rock Island.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Rock Island Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Rock Island law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $954.60-$1,193.25 to Rock Island roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Rock Island area as well. Homeowners usually compare Rock Island roofing companies with Roofing Companies in Bettendorf, IA, Roofing Companies in Davenport, IA and Roofing Companies around East Moline, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 18, 2018