Costs for Roofing Companies in Muscle Shoals, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Muscle Shoals, but it will not get them an exact number. Muscle Shoals roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Muscle Shoals is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Colbert county ranged from $6,199.00 to $7,860.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Muscle Shoals roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Muscle Shoals Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Muscle Shoals hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Muscle Shoals.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Muscle Shoals Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Muscle Shoals law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $843.48-$1,054.35 to Muscle Shoals roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Muscle Shoals area as well. Homeowners usually compare Muscle Shoals roofing companies with Florence, AL Roofing Companies, Sheffield, AL Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies in Tuscumbia, AL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 27, 2019