Costs for Roofing Companies in National City, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in National City, but it will not get them an exact number. National City roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in National City is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the San Diego county ranged from $6,384.00 to $8,251.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in National City roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
National City Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average National City hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in National City.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
National City Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by National City law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $878.04-$1,097.55 to National City roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the National City area as well. Homeowners usually compare National City roofing companies with Bonita, CA Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Chula Vista, CA and Coronado, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 18, 2018