Costs for Roofing Companies in New Hartford, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in New Hartford, but it will not get them an exact number. New Hartford roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in New Hartford is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Litchfield county ranged from $6,240.00 to $8,023.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in New Hartford roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
New Hartford Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average New Hartford hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in New Hartford.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
New Hartford Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by New Hartford law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $855.72-$1,069.65 to New Hartford roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the New Hartford area as well. Homeowners usually compare New Hartford roofing companies with Roofing Companies in Avon, CT, Burlington, CT Roofing Companies and Canton, CT Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 28, 2018