Costs for Roofing Companies in Stamford, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Stamford, but it will not get them an exact number. Stamford roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Stamford is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Fairfield county ranged from $6,675.00 to $8,710.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Stamford roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Stamford Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Stamford hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Stamford.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Stamford Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Stamford law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $923.04-$1,153.80 to Stamford roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Stamford area as well. Homeowners usually compare Stamford roofing companies with Darien, CT Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies in Greenwich, CT and Roofing Companies in Norwalk, CT in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 29, 2017