Costs for Roofing Companies in Newington, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Newington, but it will not get them an exact number. Newington roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Newington is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Hartford county ranged from $6,488.00 to $8,360.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Newington roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Newington Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Newington hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Newington.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Newington Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Newington law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $890.88-$1,113.60 to Newington roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Newington area as well. Homeowners usually compare Newington roofing companies with Avon, CT Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies in Berlin, CT and Roofing Companies around Bloomfield, CT in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 25, 2018