Costs for Roofing Companies in Wethersfield, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Wethersfield, but it will not get them an exact number. Wethersfield roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Wethersfield is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Hartford county ranged from $6,783.00 to $8,741.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Wethersfield roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Wethersfield Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Wethersfield hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Wethersfield.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Wethersfield Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Wethersfield law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $931.44-$1,164.30 to Wethersfield roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Wethersfield area as well. Homeowners usually compare Wethersfield roofing companies with Berlin, CT Roofing Companies, Bloomfield, CT Roofing Companies and Cromwell, CT Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 24, 2017