Costs for Roofing Companies in North Aurora, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in North Aurora, but it will not get them an exact number. North Aurora roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in North Aurora is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Kane county ranged from $6,698.00 to $8,662.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in North Aurora roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
North Aurora Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average North Aurora hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in North Aurora.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
North Aurora Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by North Aurora law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $921.60-$1,152.00 to North Aurora roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the North Aurora area as well. Homeowners usually compare North Aurora roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Aurora, IL, Roofing Companies in Batavia, IL and Bristol, IL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 29, 2018