Costs for Roofing Companies in Saint Charles, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Saint Charles, but it will not get them an exact number. Saint Charles roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Saint Charles is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Kane county ranged from $6,975.00 to $9,036.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Saint Charles roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Saint Charles Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Saint Charles hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Saint Charles.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Saint Charles Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Saint Charles law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $960.60-$1,200.75 to Saint Charles roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Saint Charles area as well. Homeowners usually compare Saint Charles roofing companies with Bartlett, IL Roofing Companies, Batavia, IL Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies near Carol Stream, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 20, 2018