Costs for Roofing Companies in Norwood, PA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Norwood, but it will not get them an exact number. Norwood roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Norwood is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2022 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Delaware county ranged from $6,746.00 to $8,730.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Norwood roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Norwood Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Norwood hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Norwood.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Norwood Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Pennsylvania sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Norwood law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $928.56-$1,160.70 to Norwood roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Norwood area as well. Homeowners usually compare Norwood roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Gloucester City, NJ, Roofing Companies around Mantua, NJ and Roofing Companies around Paulsboro, NJ in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 26, 2022