Costs for Roofing Companies in Swarthmore, PA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Swarthmore, but it will not get them an exact number. Swarthmore roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Swarthmore is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Delaware county ranged from $6,467.00 to $8,368.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Swarthmore roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Swarthmore Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Swarthmore hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Swarthmore.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Swarthmore Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Pennsylvania sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Swarthmore law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $890.04-$1,112.55 to Swarthmore roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Swarthmore area as well. Homeowners usually compare Swarthmore roofing companies with Roofing Companies in Claymont, DE, Paulsboro, NJ Roofing Companies and Ardmore, PA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 21, 2021