Costs for Roofing Companies in Palm City, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Palm City, but it will not get them an exact number. Palm City roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Palm City is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Martin county ranged from $6,062.00 to $7,677.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Palm City roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Palm City Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Palm City hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Palm City.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Palm City Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Palm City law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $824.28-$1,030.35 to Palm City roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Palm City area as well. Homeowners usually compare Palm City roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Port Saint Lucie, FL, Roofing Companies near Jensen Beach, FL and Stuart, FL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 27, 2017