Costs for Roofing Companies in Pearl City, HI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Pearl City, but it will not get them an exact number. Pearl City roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Pearl City is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Honolulu county ranged from $6,649.00 to $8,796.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Pearl City roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Pearl City Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Pearl City hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Pearl City.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Pearl City Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Hawaii sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Pearl City law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $926.64-$1,158.30 to Pearl City roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Pearl City area as well. Homeowners usually compare Pearl City roofing companies with Aiea, HI Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies in Ewa Beach, HI and Honolulu, HI Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 10, 2017