Costs for Roofing Companies in Schofield Barracks, HI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Schofield Barracks, but it will not get them an exact number. Schofield Barracks roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Schofield Barracks is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Honolulu county ranged from $7,254.00 to $9,597.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Schofield Barracks roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Schofield Barracks Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Schofield Barracks hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Schofield Barracks.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Schofield Barracks Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Hawaii sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Schofield Barracks law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,011.00-$1,263.75 to Schofield Barracks roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Schofield Barracks area as well. Homeowners usually compare Schofield Barracks roofing companies with Roofing Companies in Pearl City, HI, Wahiawa, HI Roofing Companies and Waianae, HI Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 14, 2021