Costs for Roofing Companies in Peoria, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Peoria, but it will not get them an exact number. Peoria roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Peoria is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Peoria county ranged from $6,377.00 to $8,180.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Peoria roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Peoria Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Peoria hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Peoria.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Peoria Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Peoria law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $873.36-$1,091.70 to Peoria roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Peoria area as well. Homeowners usually compare Peoria roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Creve Coeur, IL, Roofing Companies near East Peoria, IL and Roofing Companies near Peoria Heights, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 19, 2017