Costs for Roofing Companies in Waukegan, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Waukegan, but it will not get them an exact number. Waukegan roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Waukegan is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Lake county ranged from $6,880.00 to $8,914.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Waukegan roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Waukegan Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Waukegan hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Waukegan.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Waukegan Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Waukegan law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $947.64-$1,184.55 to Waukegan roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Waukegan area as well. Homeowners usually compare Waukegan roofing companies with Grayslake, IL Roofing Companies, Gurnee, IL Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies around Lake Bluff, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 12, 2018