Costs for Roofing Companies in Rancho Mirage, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Rancho Mirage, but it will not get them an exact number. Rancho Mirage roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Rancho Mirage is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Riverside county ranged from $6,868.00 to $8,855.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Rancho Mirage roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Rancho Mirage Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Rancho Mirage hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Rancho Mirage.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Rancho Mirage Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Rancho Mirage law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $943.32-$1,179.15 to Rancho Mirage roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Rancho Mirage area as well. Homeowners usually compare Rancho Mirage roofing companies with Indian Wells, CA Roofing Companies, Palm Desert, CA Roofing Companies and Cathedral City, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 15, 2018