Costs for Roofing Companies in Palm Desert, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Palm Desert, but it will not get them an exact number. Palm Desert roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Palm Desert is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Riverside county ranged from $6,930.00 to $8,936.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Palm Desert roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Palm Desert Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Palm Desert hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Palm Desert.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Palm Desert Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Palm Desert law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $951.96-$1,189.95 to Palm Desert roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Palm Desert area as well. Homeowners usually compare Palm Desert roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Indio, CA, Indian Wells, CA Roofing Companies and Cathedral City, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 10, 2021