Costs for Roofing Companies in Rockford, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Rockford, but it will not get them an exact number. Rockford roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Rockford is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Winnebago county ranged from $6,431.00 to $8,287.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Rockford roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Rockford Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Rockford hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Rockford.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Rockford Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Rockford law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $883.08-$1,103.85 to Rockford roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Rockford area as well. Homeowners usually compare Rockford roofing companies with Cherry Valley, IL Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies in Winnebago, IL and Roofing Companies in Loves Park, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 13, 2023