Costs for Roofing Companies in Wilmington, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Wilmington, but it will not get them an exact number. Wilmington roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Wilmington is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Will county ranged from $6,898.00 to $8,920.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Wilmington roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Wilmington Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Wilmington hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Wilmington.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Wilmington Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Wilmington law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $949.08-$1,186.35 to Wilmington roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Wilmington area as well. Homeowners usually compare Wilmington roofing companies with Braceville, IL Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Braidwood, IL and Roofing Companies near Coal City, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 23, 2018