Costs for Roofing Companies in San Bruno, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in San Bruno, but it will not get them an exact number. San Bruno roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in San Bruno is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the San Mateo county ranged from $7,080.00 to $9,219.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in San Bruno roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
San Bruno Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average San Bruno hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in San Bruno.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
San Bruno Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by San Bruno law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $977.88-$1,222.35 to San Bruno roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the San Bruno area as well. Homeowners usually compare San Bruno roofing companies with Burlingame, CA Roofing Companies, Daly City, CA Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies around Millbrae, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 25, 2017