Costs for Roofing Companies in Millbrae, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Millbrae, but it will not get them an exact number. Millbrae roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Millbrae is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the San Mateo county ranged from $6,468.00 to $8,422.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Millbrae roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Millbrae Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Millbrae hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Millbrae.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Millbrae Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Millbrae law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $893.40-$1,116.75 to Millbrae roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Millbrae area as well. Homeowners usually compare Millbrae roofing companies with Belmont, CA Roofing Companies, Burlingame, CA Roofing Companies and Daly City, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 18, 2017