Costs for Roofing Companies in Soledad, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Soledad, but it will not get them an exact number. Soledad roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Soledad is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Monterey county ranged from $6,490.00 to $8,381.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Soledad roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Soledad Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Soledad hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Soledad.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Soledad Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Soledad law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $892.20-$1,115.25 to Soledad roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Soledad area as well. Homeowners usually compare Soledad roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Gonzales, CA, Greenfield, CA Roofing Companies and King City, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 31, 2017