Costs for Roofing Companies in Somerset, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Somerset, but it will not get them an exact number. Somerset roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Somerset is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Bristol county ranged from $6,370.00 to $8,215.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Somerset roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Somerset Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Somerset hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Somerset.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Somerset Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Somerset law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $875.04-$1,093.80 to Somerset roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Somerset area as well. Homeowners usually compare Somerset roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Dighton, MA, Fall River, MA Roofing Companies and Rehoboth, MA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 18, 2021