Costs for Roofing Companies in Swansea, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Swansea, but it will not get them an exact number. Swansea roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Swansea is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Bristol county ranged from $6,659.00 to $8,588.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Swansea roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Swansea Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Swansea hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Swansea.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Swansea Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Swansea law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $914.76-$1,143.45 to Swansea roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Swansea area as well. Homeowners usually compare Swansea roofing companies with Berkley, MA Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies in Dighton, MA and Fall River, MA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 18, 2023