Costs for Roofing Companies in Stanford, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Stanford, but it will not get them an exact number. Stanford roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Stanford is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Santa Clara county ranged from $6,960.00 to $9,086.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Stanford roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Stanford Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Stanford hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Stanford.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Stanford Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Stanford law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $962.76-$1,203.45 to Stanford roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Stanford area as well. Homeowners usually compare Stanford roofing companies with Atherton, CA Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies in Belmont, CA and Roofing Companies near Cupertino, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 11, 2018