Costs for Roofing Companies in Redwood City, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Redwood City, but it will not get them an exact number. Redwood City roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Redwood City is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the San Mateo county ranged from $6,878.00 to $8,956.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Redwood City roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Redwood City Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Redwood City hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Redwood City.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Redwood City Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Redwood City law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $950.04-$1,187.55 to Redwood City roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Redwood City area as well. Homeowners usually compare Redwood City roofing companies with Atherton, CA Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Belmont, CA and Roofing Companies near Burlingame, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 29, 2018