Costs for Roofing Companies in Stockbridge, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Stockbridge, but it will not get them an exact number. Stockbridge roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Stockbridge is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Henry county ranged from $6,327.00 to $8,057.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Stockbridge roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Stockbridge Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Stockbridge hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Stockbridge.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Stockbridge Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Stockbridge law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $863.04-$1,078.80 to Stockbridge roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Stockbridge area as well. Homeowners usually compare Stockbridge roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Conley, GA, Roofing Companies in Forest Park, GA and Roofing Companies around Mcdonough, GA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 17, 2017