Costs for Roofing Companies in Weston, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Weston, but it will not get them an exact number. Weston roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Weston is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Fairfield county ranged from $6,680.00 to $8,717.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Weston roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Weston Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Weston hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Weston.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Weston Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Weston law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $923.76-$1,154.70 to Weston roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Weston area as well. Homeowners usually compare Weston roofing companies with Easton, CT Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Fairfield, CT and Norwalk, CT Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 11, 2017